From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
Zeus featured on the cover of Thor Annual #8 (1979).
Bạn đang xem: thần zeus là ai
|First appearance||(as Jupiter) Venus #5 (June 1949)|
(as Zeus) Journey into Mystery Annual #1 (October 1965)
|Created by||Stan Lee|
|Full name||Zeus Panhellenios|
|Team affiliations||Olympian Gods|
Council of Godheads
|Notable aliases||Jupiter, Jove (names given to tướng him in ancient Rome), Taranis (Celtic name), Tinis (Etruscan name), Iupiter Optimus Maximus, Diespiter Optimus Maximus, Mister Z|
Zeus is a fictional deity, appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character is based on the god Zeus in Greek mythology.
Russell Crowe portrays the character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Thor: Love and Thunder (2022).
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to tướng it. (November 2012)
The comic version of Zeus is based on the god of the same name from Greek mythology. Zeus first appears in Venus #5 (June 1949), and was adapted by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.
Fictional character biography
Zeus is the youngest son of the Titans Cronus and Rhea, the children of sky god Ouranos and elder goddess Gaea (also known as "Mother Earth"). The infant Zeus was secretly entrusted to tướng his grandmother Gaea for safekeeping and hidden in the Caves of Dicte on Crete's Aegean Hill.
After the Hyborian Age, the ancient Greek civilization began to tướng rise, ví Zeus made the Olympian gods known to tướng them to tướng gain their worship. During the war of Troy, Zeus battled Thor who had accidentally been transported there. Hades deplored Zeus' decree, and challenged Zeus' supremacy many times.
Zeus breaks up a fight between Hercules and Thor with his thunderbolt, but cannot break Hercules' contract with Pluto.
Olympus was attacked by the forces of the Japanese god of evil, Amatsu-Mikaboshi. Mikaboshi also stole Alexander, the son of Ares, and brainwashed Alexander into becoming his personal God of War. In the kết thúc though, thanks to tướng Ares' love for his son, and the power of Zeus, Alexander broke không tính phí and apparently slew Mikaboshi. It came with a heavy price though, as Zeus apparently sacrificed his life to tướng vì thế ví, he was stabbed twice by Mikaboshi's dark tendrils, and his body toàn thân was not found.
During the "Dark Reign" storyline, it was revealed that Pluto has Zeus prisoner and holds a trial against him with Hercules helping his father. The jury consists of Zeus' enemies, with Pluto as a prosecutor. Ultimately, Zeus is convicted, and willingly drinks from the River Lethe, making him lose his memory and renounce his crown to tướng Pluto.
During the "Chaos War" storyline, Zeus, Hera, and Ares are among the dead characters that Pluto releases in order to tướng help defend the underworld from Amatsu-Mikaboshi. When Amatsu-Mikaboshi arrived, he rips out Zeus' heart again. After Hercules defeats Mikaboshi he restores Zeus along with the rest of the universe.
Xem thêm: queen of kpop gen 3 là ai
While sleeping with another woman, Zeus was depowered by Hera because of his infidelity and womanizing. He regains his powers after helping Hercules defeat Baba Yaga, a witch who absorbs the magic of the artifacts to tướng regain her youth.
In light of the events of "Avengers: No Surrender," Nyx: Goddess of Night escaped from her imprisonment with her children and started killing the Olympians. Oizys used her powers to tướng place Zeus into a state of despair. Before Nyx killed Zeus, he promised that Hercules and the "Avengers of the Wronged" would avenge him.
- In 2019, CBR.com ranked Zeus 2nd in their "Marvel Comics: The 10 Most Powerful Olympians" list.
- In 2021, CBR.com ranked Zeus 2nd in their "Marvel: 10 Most Powerful Olympians" list.
- In 2022, Sportskeeda ranked Zeus 3rd in their "10 best Greek gods from Marvel comics " list.
- In 2022, Screen Rant included Zeus in their "10 Most Powerful Olympian Gods In Marvel Comics" list.
In other media
- Zeus appears in the "Mighty Thor" segment of The Marvel Super Heroes.
- Zeus appears in The Super Hero Squad Show episode "Support Your Local Sky-Father", voiced by Travis Willingham.
Russell Crowe portrays Zeus in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Thor: Love and Thunder (2022). This version is a hedonistic and self-centered individual who cares more about his orgies and serves as the leader of a corrupt Council of Godheads in Omnipotent City that preside over the gods from other pantheons.
- In an original scene that ended up on the cutting room floor and was replaced with the scene above, Zeus appeared at the hospice where Jane Foster is at where Thor finds him having some ice cream. After giving him advice on how Thunderbolt works, Zeus departs while instructing him to tướng find the Gates of Eternity.
- Zeus at Marvel.com
- Zeus at The Appendix to tướng the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
- Zeus on Marvel Database, a Marvel Comics wiki